Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh Lloyd E. Sponenburgh is offline

Default Very interesting milling machine

"Brent" wrote in message
ups.com...
I think there are a few shops where the onyl time that machine could
enter it is AFTER the concrete has fully cured but before the walls
are built

That is exactly (well, almost) how my Cincy #2 got into my shop. I built
all but one wall and the ceiling near that wall, then had a big truck
wrecker pluck the mill from the flatbed and drop it neatly into my shop
(onto rollers). Rolled it out of the way, and finished the construction.

(and yes, I left a 5' wide "door" in one wall - filled in with framing but
removable - in case I ever decide to roll the thing out again G)

LLoyd