Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default JET bandsaws

Dave in Houston wrote:
"Eigenvector" wrote in message
. ..
I think you guys think I know more about this than I really do. I was
asking about JET and the replies all mentioned Grizzly and Laguna. Since
I don't read Fine Woodworking I don't really understand what you are
referring to except maybe that JET makes the Grizzly line.

Perhaps, if you bought the magazine and read the article it might put
some things in perspective.

Or don't.

Or looked at it online...I think they still have current articles
available but their site is slow for dialup so I don't use it much...

www.taunton.com is top link

Grizzly is independent importer www.grizzly.com

Jet is the parent of Powermatic besides the Jet line