Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RDF RDF is offline

Default Chicago AWS/FabTech Chicago show

Are any of you planning on showing up to the AWS/FabTech show, Chicago Nov
11-14th at the McCormick North?
I sent in my member request and some spots for some friends and
employees. A ton of really good seminars appear to be in the offering.
Reason I'm asking so soon is I have 4 spare rooms here and a client owns
a limo company. I planned on being there all four days. I am dying to see
the professional welder's competition at the end. I here there is some
incredible talent there for that part.
I'd recommend registering now, it fills up quick. If you are interested
please drop me a note.

Respects,

Rob Fraser

Fraser Competition Engines