Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
mm mm is offline

Default Yellow Jackets in the Eaves!

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 10:19:46 -0700, z wrote:

On Aug 7, 4:17 pm, "jmagerl" wrote:

Sometimes the nest is far from the entry hole and spray wont get there. The
prefered method is to puff a powdered poison into the hole so that they
track the poison to the nest.

our last exterminator (some sort of honey bee or such, building a
permanent 4-season installation in the attic) used diatomaceous earth,
on the grounds that it's non toxic, but abrades the bugs to death.
worked, too.

That came with my older brother's chemistry set, but I never figured
out what to do with it.

I should have gotten some bees and abraded them.