Posted to alt.home.repair
Grandpa Grandpa is offline

Default How do I fix a leaking toilet?

Al Bundy wrote:
animecyberrat wrote in
ups.com:

On Aug 8, 12:11 am, Greg wrote:
On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 22:29:12 -0700, animecyberrat

wrote:
Seriously I would need to know how to fix a toilet that was cracked
due to some idiots placing an water proof fire cracker in the toilet
and exploding the base of it. Would there be an easy way to fix this
or do I have to replace the entire toilet all together.
If the porcelain is cracked, then replace the toilet.

Yeah that is what we did but you missed the point of the post.

If he missed the point then so did I and others as well it appears.

Question was: I would need to know how to fix a toilet that was cracked
Answer: replace the toilet.
Question: Would there be an easy way to fix this
Answer: replace the toilet.

That's the first part, what you (and others) missed was the freaking
2000 lines of a spamming link to his site. Unfortunately for him,
most of us just ignored it as it was down the screen.

--
Grandpa