Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
TH TH is offline

Default Yellow Jackets in the Eaves!

Don't use the "20 ft spray cans", they kill the insects around the
entrance - the dead ones then plug the access so all the ones in the nest
need another exit - usually into the house' Agway sells a powder insecticide
and a duster with a 12 inch spout. Pump some dust in after dark and the next
day as the insects exit and enter they will spread the insecticide
throughout the nest.

"cc" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Aug 6, 11:49 pm, Richard J Kinch wrote:
Richard J Kinch writes:
Those things will kill everything in a good sized room.

I mean the Raid fumigators will kill all the insects in a large space,
not
that the insects will get you!

go to the web and look for "do it yourself pest control"..they have a
powder that kills almost any insect, and willl kill wasps..had 9 nests
in my eves, first application killed 7, then used expanding foam to
close of crevices..two are still active and will be reapplying thos
this weekend..stuff works..can get a rubber pump with a long wand that
you can sticik inside the eave..once the powder is tracked to the
nest, it is all over..