Posted to alt.home.repair
The Reverend Natural Light The Reverend Natural Light is offline

Default Home Depot - Home Services Experiences

On Aug 7, 7:34 pm, Frank wrote:

Has anyone had HD Home Services install windows? What window did they
install (the sales person was pushing model 6500 and 6100 which I can not
find on the HD website)? Based on your experience, would you use their
installation services again?

I've seen their work on a house with new windows and a new roof. No
problems. No complaints. I will consider them for a new roof on my
own house when the time comes.

They did send subcontractors, of course. In this case the
subcontractors did fine work. Your mileage may vary.