Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] unclemon@gmail.com is offline

Default Can anyone help me fix my Skype?

On Aug 7, 9:02 pm, "SteveB" wrote:
I bought a Linksys CIT300 phone that's supposed to work with Skype at my
cabin. I have Wild Blue satellite service. I can't get the phone to work
with Skype. I've read the manuals, and Skype sent me a list of things to
do, which I did.

First I got garbled sound, now nothing. I'm about ready to chuck this, but
I have heard of others having good luck with it. It is the last resort for
phone service at our cabin. Other than that, we have to drive three miles
to the mountaintop to use the cell.

Help would be appreciated.

Steve

You might look into something like this for your cellphone:
http://tinyurl.com/2yx3o8

[8~{} Uncle Monster