Posted to rec.woodworking
Hoosierpopi Hoosierpopi is offline

Default Router Table Footswitch Control Idea

On Aug 8, 9:09 am, "Leon" wrote:
Did you actually have a need for a foot operated switch or do you believe
that this would be is a useful feature?
I find that I do a lot of moving around while using my router table and a
foot operated switch would be more problematic for me. I prefer to turn on
the router and be free to move around.

I would however like to see your pics.

"Hoosierpopi" wrote in message

ups.com...

Did you actually have a need for a foot operated switch

Naw, but I had it laying about and now, I have a router control that
accepts it as, if and when I decide to use it.

Also, as it, now, just plugs in to the table, its easy to remove it
and store it in one of the drawers.