Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
John John is offline

Default Mine is bigger than yours: Shop A/C notes

BottleBob wrote:

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote:

Oh, let me guess, yer gonna make *me* read the article....
sheesh

PV:

No, I'm not going to make you read the article. It was just a bit of
history that I thought would be interesting to those that like that sort
of thing.
The article is long and not of much use in a practical sense. Other
than you realize that inspections are normally done at 68 degrees, and
I'm sure you understand that now.

How come, then, is the Standard Temp. 59 degrees F or 15 deg. C. ? One
group of Scientists not talking to the other group of engineers?

Or did their dart boards have different numbers on it?

John