Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Proctologically Violated©® Proctologically Violated©® is offline

Default Mine is bigger than yours: Shop A/C notes

"BottleBob" wrote in message

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote:

"BottleBob" wrote in message

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote:

None of which explains "how or *why* that temperature was chosen"
G.
Just who.

Sorta what I thought.

PV:

Did you read the full article?

No, I figgered Cliff read it right, and I then concurred.

PV:

Heh welll, I'd be REAL careful who you let do your thinking for you.
You don't even know if HE read the whole article. He's stated before
that he has an aversion to PDF files.

Lloyd has it right, I think, and since I was more or less saying what
Lloyd
said, iffin yer not disputing him, then you shouldn't be disputing me.
But mebbe it's just reflex...

I don't know Lloyd, but his comments seemed to come from a photographic
processing perspective. But still, Lloyd didn't claim that the article
didn't explain how or why 20C was chosen.

I mean, really, what else could the logic be?

Wouldn't it be more informative to read the article yourself so you
don't have to speculate, or depend on the interpretations of others,
about what was said?

Well, hint hint hint hint
Since YOU read the article, mebbe you could just tell us/me!!!!!

AND,
If you read Lloyd's post *very very carefully*, you'll see he made reference
to "maintainable temperatures".

That WAS the gist of the article, wadnit?
Oh, let me guess, yer gonna make *me* read the article....
sheesh
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

all d'numbuhs

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob