Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Proctologically Violated©® Proctologically Violated©® is offline

Default Mine is bigger than yours: Shop A/C notes

"BottleBob" wrote in message

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote:

None of which explains "how or *why* that temperature was chosen" G.
Just who.

Sorta what I thought.

PV:

Did you read the full article?

No, I figgered Cliff read it right, and I then concurred.

Lloyd has it right, I think, and since I was more or less saying what Lloyd
said, iffin yer not disputing him, then you shouldn't be disputing me.
But mebbe it's just reflex...

I mean, really, what else could the logic be?
Pick a temp that's not too expensive to maintain, adjust it by whatever
ergonometrics are appropriate, and bing, you got yer standard.

The argering/negotiating likely comes from the Texans vs. Minnesotians, so
you figgered they split the difference, mebbe weighted for population/number
of machine shops, etc.

Well, mebbe not quite an equal split, since Texans have all those fukn guns.
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

all d'numbuhs

http://emtoolbox.nist.gov/Publicatio...2007-112-1.pdf

--
BottleBob