Posted to alt.home.repair
Zentraleinheit[_2_] Zentraleinheit[_2_] is offline

Default Refrigerator is No longer Cold

I Have a 10-year-old Frigidaire side by side refrigerator that have
developed the following problems(s) over the last 4 days.

1: The refrigerator section stopped working. It no longer keeps the
contents' cold, and does not get any colder then room temperature.

2: The freezer works, but, over the last 2 days I have noticed a thin build
of ice and water droplets on the back wall. Also, the contents of the
freezer don't seem as "frozen" as they once were.

Since I have a back up refrigerator I have not lost any food items (but I
have to keep going up and down a flight of stairs to get anything) so
repairing the Frigidaire is not an emergency.

But, since I will have to call for repairs eventually, I want to know what
can be possibly be wrong. And what am I most likely to pay for it.

Thank you for any help.