Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
spaco spaco is offline

Default Metric tap set

Get out your Enco or MSC catalog. You can buy as few or as many as you
want. I think you can go to any auto parts store and single taps, too.

General recommendation: don't scrimp on taps. Always buy high quality.
Cheap ones break easier, then you will wish you had spent the
extra money. Throw away dull taps for the same reason.

Pete Stanaitis

El Cazador wrote:
Need a recommendation for a good quality metric tap set. Particularly
want a 12 mm, 1.25 pitch tap. Guess I could buy just one tap
but . . .. Pretty sure I won't be able to buy just taps, but dies
will go with them. Thanks for any input.