Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Sears Craftsman Lawnmower Breaks on Third Use

On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 05:29:39 -0500, Caesar Romano
wrote:

On Fri, 3 Aug 2007 22:48:11 -0700, "Jon Danniken"
wrote Re Sears Craftsman
Lawnmower Breaks on Third Use:

"Sev" wrote:
Son is a teenager? I'm glad it was root and plastic casing, not foot
and plastic surgeon. Kind of like driving, it just takes continuous
attention, which young people are not wired for IMHO.

I started mowing when I was 11, and unsupervised at that, just like all the

Me, too.

other kids in the neighborhood. Of course, this was back when teachers
would spank misbehaving students in the front of the class, and you didn't

I'm 60 and the teachers would never have done that. Nor would my
parents.

get the police knocking on your door giving you a ticket for catching your
kid riding his bicycle without a helmet.

I agree with you here.

I feel bad for the youth of today, they don't have a choice but to turn into
chumps.

Really.

No wonder the Muslims are kicking our ass.

Hey, they don't know how to mow lawns either. All they have is
sand.