Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Can you bend roofing nails on the inside?

On 07 Aug 2007 03:42:29 GMT, (DA)
wrote:

Well, frankly, the idea of the wine bottle corks on the nails appeals even
better to me due to no need to mess with any structural elements of the
roof but I'm afraid my liver is not going to make it all the way through
the roof, so to speak. There are hundreds upon hundreds of nails to cover
:-)

When my father died and we were moving back to my mother's home town,
she didn't want to pay to move the liquor, so she was drinking as much
as possible every day. It was slow going, and she decided that if she
ever did get up to speed, the price she'd pay would be more than the
money she'd saved on moving costs. So she stopped drinking and paid
to have the stuff moved.

She moved it a couple other times and eventually left it to me, and I
think some or all of the liquor in the cellerette is the same as my
father had 52 years ago.