Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default seal a water leak

Gee, that doesn't sound all that difficult, if you have a decent
TIG machine. I'm still struggling with aluminum, but I feel I have steel
and stainless down quite well. I haven't had much trouble at all burning
holes in SS.

I've went from fair, to poor, to truly horse&^% on my welding ability. For
the last several years, "The Kid" did all the welding. He spent a summer
welding 50 hours a week and I couldn't begin to match his skill. Plus, my
eyes are getting old and I can no longer see a weld puddle - just a very
bright spot light is all. Unfortunately, "the kid" is seldom home now.

Karl