Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default seal a water leak

Hi, Karl.
Do your irrigation problems come in groups of three?

Closer to 30 right now. I've replaced every bearing and snap ring and seal

Just so you don't think its nothing but trouble on the farm, I'll gloat a
bit about my day...

I had my first truly great apple since last December today. It was a Zestar
that was slightly damaged on one spot which made it ripen two weeks early. I
had to look through 250 bushels of Zestars to find that perfect one. Now, I
got to do this every day.

While I was eating the apple I seen two deer fawns so I stalked them up to
thirty feet away. They could tell something was wrong so I froze at this
point. They got curious and walked within ten feet of me before ambling
away.

Karl