Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug White Doug White is offline

Default Gophers ....... grrrrrrr ..............

After arriving at the ranch house, I see that gophers have moved in while we
were away. Amongst all the other things I have to do, I need to go get a
tank of oxygen, and begin to build my Rodent Eliminator (wouldn't want to
call it anything that would cause trademark issues). Will keep everyone
posted.

The little ****ers are making hills everywhere.

A coworker of mine in silicon valley had a ranch up in the Santa Cruz
mountains. He thought gophers were "cute" until one year they had heavy
rains. An entire hillside detached from the mountain & made a hell of a
mess. It was sort of like "tear on dotted line", the hill had sheared
along a surface passing neatly through a large network of gopher tunnels.

He suddenly started pumping me for info on .22 rifles, scopes, ammo, etc.

Doug White