Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz Dave Hinz is offline

Default Gophers ....... grrrrrrr ..............

On Sun, 5 Aug 2007 20:44:35 -0700, SteveB wrote:
After arriving at the ranch house, I see that gophers have moved in while we
were away. Amongst all the other things I have to do, I need to go get a
tank of oxygen, and begin to build my Rodent Eliminator (wouldn't want to
call it anything that would cause trademark issues). Will keep everyone
posted.

Lead therapy, dose of 1-7/8 ounce, delivered at somewhere around
1000FPS. I prefer the 3/4" diameter delivery mechanism.

The little ****ers are making hills everywhere.

And for every hill there's a hole waiting to trip something, yup.