Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default Cutting Concrete

wrote in message
ups.com...
Is there a way to score concrete that will allow me to break it with a
sledgehammer?

A concrete pad was poured years before I moved into my house and it is
right on the property line. I want to put up a fence and the post
would be on my neighbors side if I don't make room by removing enough
of the pad to allow the fence to sit on my side of the line.

Or, is there a way to cut out the concrete where the posts need to go
instead of trying to cut the length of the pad?

Hope this makes sense to all. Any advice would be appreciated.

Have core bits, will travel. :-)