Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ron(UK) Ron(UK) is offline

Default any 1 know where to get a free sharp microwave schematic? (modelR310fw) Thanks.

Selkirk wrote:
On Aug 5, 9:57?pm, Jim Yanik wrote:
"James Sweet" wrote innews:vLuti.4723$I64.4038@trndny08:

"Selkirk" wrote in message
ups.com...
anyone know where I can get or down load a free sharp microwave
schematic? (model R310fw) Thanks.
You could draw one up pretty easily, there's only about 10 electrical
components in the typical microwave. Even the service manual won't
have a schematic for the electronic control board if that's what
you're after though.

The schematic was on the inside of the case on my Sharp MW.
You're correct about no schematic for the control PCB.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

The power supply,magnetron, and door switches are all quite simple.
Easy to diagnose (imho). Hard to believe that somehwere there isn't a
schematic for the display/control board. And I find it harder to
believe that the manufacturer of the SMD transistors would take the
time to print a number on them and it not be cross referenceable. I've
found cross for the good transistors, but the bad one illudes me.
Guess it rerally is a throw away item.

If you are in the UK, you can get timer panels repaired at QER
http://www.qer.biz/servReps.htm

Ron(UK)