Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bizarre submersible found floating off New York City

After a Computer crash and the demise of civilization, it was learned
Gunner Asch wrote on Sun, 05 Aug 2007
08:37:56 -0700 in rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 05:06:36 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

We're outspending the terrorists by something like a million to one.
For every buck they spend, we're wasting $1,000,000.

Asymetrical warfare is like that. Always has been, always will be.

If we knew who, what, when and where, we could send Barney Fife to
nip it in the bud, arresting them before they were dangerous.
But we don't know (and the Democrats seem bound and determined to
prevent us from collecting the dots, let alone connecting them), so have
to plan to protect and defend everywhere.

Minnows swimming in the schools.

Read some Mao, and some Sun Tzu...and some von Clauswitz.

Yeah. I just wish I didn't have to.

Gunner

--
pyotr filipivich
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est. "