Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill Waller Bill Waller is offline

Default Need Help in Stabilizing/Maintaining River Rock Parking Area

On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 08:17:09 -0700, Willi wrote:

I used type B2 slag in a river rock bed to make it walkable and somewhat
cleanable with a leaf blower. Two years and it has worked well. The only
problem, if you want to call it that, is some of the river rock has managed to
emerge from the surface.

I'm not sure what B2 slag is. Do you happen to have a link so that I
can see what it looks like? What type of business would one purchase
this from? I'm in central BC, Canada so I need a push as to what type
of companies to approach..

Thanks so much!

B2 is a grade of crushed stone. It is coarser than pea gravel. The chunks are
somewhere around 3/4" to (maybe) 1 1/4".
Bill Waller
New Eagle, PA