Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Darrell Feltmate Darrell Feltmate is offline

Default Anyone using an eccentric chuck?

Sorry, Mac. I did not get any pictures but I will do it again first chance
and take some.

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate

"mac davis" wrote in message
On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 22:14:50 GMT, "Darrell Feltmate"
wrote:

Mac
I turned a piece of wood to a sort of round with a flat on it, like a ball
with one part sanded flat. The flat works as a glue block and the round
gets
held in my One Way Chuck. It let me play a bit like the Escoulon chuck,
enough to know I have no need for one. It may work for you to give it a
try.

That sounds interesting, Darrell ... did you take any pictures of it?
I've never noticed it on your site..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing