Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Amdahl's Law

On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 10:41:19 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 08:45:15 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Sat, 4 Aug 2007 10:41:31 -0500, "mike" wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 04:40:15 -0700, mainframer
wrote:

[snip]

Probably too late in life for JT to add those other qualities beyond his
intelligence and sense of superiority. Too bad for everyone here.

From this group I've only personally met Spehro and Win.

I have two personas, one political and one for engineering.

They are quite different... ask these two gentlemen.

Though the engineering one is starting to develop a cranky streak over
the daily-exhibited incompetence ;-)

...Jim Thompson
Gee Jim, you seem to be being raked over the coals, I don't get it!
But then I'm not a leftist weenie! :-)
Mike

That's SOP that posters that don't even banter electronics seem free
to pick on me... pick away ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Maybe it's because you are the dumb**** that posts anything BUT
schematics here.

You do it so often, that many of us have begun to follow suit,
including myself.

But I don't call anyone that disagrees with me a leftist weenie, as
some seem to think you do. Do you?

I use that designation ONLY for true leftist weenies... if you espouse
Hillary-isms, you ARE a leftist weenie.

I have a ton of schematics on my website that I refer to all the time,
plus post an occasional schematic to ABSE as appropriate.

I most often try to chide would-be "designers" into thinking for
themselves, rather than just copying without understanding... to no
avail, unfortunately :-(

My near-half-century of design competence is well-proven. Is yours
?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |