Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default ThinkPad finally shipped...

On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 16:58:07 +0100, Clint Sharp
wrote:

In message , Jim Thompson
writes
One last question....

How do I delete myself as Administrator and get rid of my password?

Everything else has been cleansed.

...Jim Thompson

Create another account with administrator privileges, log in using that
account and delete your account. I assume you don't actually mean the
Administrator account but another account with administrator privileges.

Yep. I figured it out ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |