Lee Edward Armstrong

Default How to fold a close double fold

Hi there,

I'm fairly new to folding sheet metal and have no formal training. We
are making a relativly simple folded tray with a lip :

--- ---
| |
| |
----------------

Something like the ascii art(!) profile above

The flange is 15.9mm internal, and the lip is 15mm 90degree bends, in
1.2mm Aluminium

The problem i have is i can not do both bends to the right dimensions as
the width of the folding bar on our Box and Pan folder is 17mm. I've
tried folding the lip first, or the flange first and so far can not
figure it out

Anyone with any ideas, or am i looking at machining the folding bar down
??? For reference the folding bar has already had the angled support
removed.

Thanks,
Lee