Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Spurious Response Spurious Response is offline

Default The Great Pyramid at Giza as seen from space

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 05:14:24 +0100, Eeyore
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

It's proved not 'prooved' btw. I do appreciate you hicks have a few challenges with spelling words....

I don't bother to spell check for donkeys.

Because you're a ****wit.

I suggest you learn some basic English language skills.

I'm also keen to see your math wrt the subtended angle of the pyramids too.

I do not even think he knows about what you are referring to.

Even my Laser Disc (nearly twenty years old) images, taken from the
shuttle with a hasleblad sp were not that great.