Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Tserkezis John Tserkezis is offline

Default Cellphone cameras are proving to be unexpectedly useful

Eeyore wrote:

" A crowd of 100 stunned stargazers brought a town centre to a standstill when
five mysterious UFOs were spotted hovering in the sky.

They're not UFO's. They're the new prototype experimental
super-duper-ultra-bright LEDS that will hit the market next season.

Either that, or they're one of those Chinese fake Nokia exploding phone
batteries flying through the air.

Or one of the infamous Sony laptop LiIon batteries. After burning someone's
crotch of course... (chuckle)

Ok, I'll behave, but at least I'm on topic.
--
Linux Registered User # 302622
http://counter.li.org