Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Bob Quintal Bob Quintal is offline

Default Heartburn of the Day

Richard The Dreaded Libertarian wrote in
news
On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 12:05:34 +0000, Bob Quintal wrote:

Richard The Dreaded Libertarian wrote in

Yes, precisely. But I'm not allowed to do that - if I choose
not to pay those fees I never use, they will come and take

my
money by force.

That's not getting off the green. That is squatting on the
green.

What part of "never use" don't you understand?

What part of "It's part of the pakage. If you don't want this
part you can't have that part either." don't YOU understand.

If You don't want to pay taxes, pack up and move to Iraq or
Antartica, or better yet Mars.

America, love it or leave it!

--
Bob Quintal