Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default ESR Meter - Roll your own

"J.P." wrote:

Does you mother know you suck dicks? **** off fake asshole...

My mother is long dead, and you're the one who is always talking
about being gay and sucking dicks. As William Shakesphere said, "He
doth protest too much.". Quit projecting your lifestyle onto others.

To borrow a line from "Saturday Night Live": "Jane, you ignorant
slut!" You're the one who startedted slinging insults, but its obviuos
that you're incapable of handling the results. Go away while you have
any dignity left, and take your crap with you. Your pimp yelling for
you, you lazy bitch.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell