Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default ESR Meter - Roll your own

"J.P." wrote:

You legal bunch of mumbo jumbo fails to prove anything to me. I simply
posted a goddamn schematic in a binary news group for the users there
to look at and maybe use and you and your gay sock puppet buddy have
gone on the attack for no reason. If you were half as intelligent as
you try and protray, you would know that the spirit of this posted
file was not intended to waste bandwidth with blowhard facts and mean
spirited abuses. And you are supposedly from the south? Where is your
graciousness Mr. Jackass? You have none. So you are that occassional
chick**** minded asshole that was the latrine maintence private with a
**** attitude and scowl to match. Take your hate and gay sockpuppet
and stuff them both up your sloppy ass dickweed. Suck down another 12
pack and make up 12 more reasons why the government ****ed you around
in the war and why you are now justified blaming everyone else for
your self created misery. Maybe you can cheat your rock star whore out
of another rock and feel like a hero again...see ya superfly...buzz
off

Of course it didn't prove anything, other than your claims of it being
"Invented" was a blatant lie. I don't drink any alcohol, but it ;looks
like its already destroyed what little mind you had.

Its really sad, Jane. I guess that all that booze, homemade drugs and
excessive intake of female hormones have pretty much destroyed your
sorry excuse for a life. Its obvious to everyone on the newsgroup that
you're illiterate.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell