Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
joseph2k joseph2k is offline

Default Heartburn of the Day

Bob Quintal wrote:

Jim Thompson
wrote in :

On 05 Jul 2007 00:47:45 GMT, Bob Quintal
wrote:

Jim Thompson
wrote in :

On 04 Jul 2007 21:02:38 GMT, Bob Quintal

You must be a liberal/leftist weenie... make up numbers to
fit your argument:

http://www.payscale.com/research/US/..._Jobs_as_Physi
ans_%2f_Doctors/Salary

My remembered number of $140K seems to be dead-on.

...Jim Thompson
So die already, You are just an uglly fat american for making
such an unfounded accusation.

try http://www.physicianssearch.com/physician/salary2.html

This has it at over 200,000 for mostr specailities.

Or
http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2004/TiffanyYam.shtml
which says "Perhaps because of persistent high salaries
($186,000 average physician compensation in 1994) there is
little public sympathy for the physician's current plight."
or

http://www.cejkasearch.com/compensat...ician_compensa
t ion_survey.htm

or
http://ezraklein.typepad.com/blog/20...tors_sala.html

which says
Physicians’ incomes are much higher in the United States than
they are in other OECD countries. In 1996, the most recent
year for which data are available for multiple countries, the
average U.S. physician income was $199,000. The comparable
OECD median physician income was $70,324.

I'll let my numbers stand.
--
Bob Quintal

PA is y I've altered my email address.

Take your numbers and shove 'em where you will. I know,
personally, many doctors in the USA. They're struggling,
because of government meddling and below-par Medicare
payments.

I didn't realize you were a proctologist. I thought you were an
engineer.

I know a bunch of doctors in the USA too. I dated one for a few
years. She now practices in Baltimore, MD. One of my cousins is
a doctor, too. She practices in upper NY state. I have a good
idea of their disposable income. It is greater than the gross
pay of 80% of all american families.

I suspect your numbers are for a _practice_, not the
individual's take-home after overhead.

I'll have to ask my next-door neighbor, an anesthesiologist,
why he washes his own car.

I don't ;-)

Maybe because he's not a crotchety old fart.

...Jim Thompson

Hell, i am about 80th percentile in income as an engineer, and JT is over
95% percentile.
--
JosephKK
Gegen dummheit kampfen die Gotter Selbst, vergebens.Â*Â*