Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default ESR Meter - Roll your own

"J.P." wrote:

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 05:24:53 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

"J.P." wrote:

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 11:22:41 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 07:37:11 -0500, J.P. wrote:

http://alytus.auksa.lt/esr/

Bizarre, complex, and doesn't actually measure ESR.

John
Take that up with the inventor

Inventor? Too bad he wasn't a designer.

It does measure ESR and is a viable citcuit. Best look again.Just
because you read some from Eyesore on the RAT group doen't mean it is
true...and disrespecting a well meaning vet doesn't do so much for
your position either...these USENET trolls can kiss amy ass...although
I am not gay like they are...

You sure seem to like men's asses, not to be gay. In fact, it really
interferes with your reading comprehension. IDIDN'T SAY THAT IT DIDN'T
WORK. THE ESR METER WAS "INVENTED" AND PATENTED DECADES AGO. YOUR TOY
ISN'T THAT PIECE OF EQUIPMENT, SO HE DIDN'T "INVENT" THE ESR METER.
HTHY, ass lover.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell