Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.schematics.electronics
out-to-lunch out-to-lunch is offline

Default ! soundbits to trigger lights ! read inside

I like to DJ and I like lights. I need a way to trigger certain
devices when a particular sound clip plays. For example, I used a 500
watt Halogen light aimed at a white ceiling with a timer set for 3
second duration then turn off every time I pressed a button. I did
this whenever the drum roll and whistle sound of an explosion played
during the Gap Band's "Dropped a Bomb on Me". Is there any software
that recognises there clips and a way to output them to relays (for
devices) and triacs (for lights nad maybe dim)

If you know break it down, I am not an electronics genius. I can
solder and I understand the basics