Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Richard The Dreaded Libertarian Richard The Dreaded Libertarian is offline

Default Small prototypes - Ceramic.JPG (1/1)

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 16:39:46 -0700, Spurious Response wrote:

Amazing how the Electronics Industry holds to the American Dream so
well. Everything gets better and better, and yet cheaper and cheaper
(cost wise).

Now if only the greedy landlords and oil companies, and our power
"providers" could chill on how much they suck out of our wallets.

It's not "greedy" landlords, "greedy" corporations, or even "greedy" oil
companies that are sucking the life out of the US - it's the _insatiable_
bureaucracy that needs to be stopped.

Did you know that the Federal Government collects more of your money per
gallon of gasoline than even the oil compaines get?

Almost twice as much, according to these resources:
http://www.conocophillips.com/newsro...il_profits.htm
http://www.artba.org/economics_resea.../real_cost.pdf

Thanks,
Rich