Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default Purchase Advice Needed

Jim Thompson wrote:
I'm pondering purchasing a new laptop... my old Vaio is absolutely
ancient, heavy, and slow (800MHz).

Specifically I'm looking at the ThinkPad X61s notebook.

Anyone experienced with this product?

Alternates?

I bought a System76 Gazelle as part of my Big Linux Experiment. I'm
loving it so far (but then, I haven't tried running any Windows apps yet).

Oh, you probably didn't mean _that_ alternate, did you?

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services