Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Spehro Pefhany Spehro Pefhany is offline

Default SC101T Turbo Network Attached Storage device from NetGear.

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 00:03:51 -0700, the renowned JackShephard
wrote:

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 05:38:21 GMT, "Lord Garth"
wrote:

It almost certainly a Linux box using ext3 for the file management system.
I don't know the limits of the format so I'd like to know...

Baloney. As far as I know, the user gets to format as desired. Up to
a point.

Only using their format. Apparently it half works with NTFS.

You have to have drivers running on each PC (Win2K/XP only), looks
like no Vista compatibility.

They recommend a specific startup sequence.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany