Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default English - english.jpeg

On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 16:55:12 GMT, Eeyore
wrote:

John Fields wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
John Fields wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
John Fields wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

She said the nicest thing possible I can think of about being here. To
quote her verbatim "I love this country".

---
Well, I guess -9.9 _is_ better than Zambia's -10 but, if she loves
the UK so much, how come she hasn't applied for citizenship yet?

She'd have to be living here long term to apply.

Maybe she's hedging her bets and is willing to queue up at Ellis
Island and take her place in America, where she'll be free to tell
us how wrong we were in letting her in?

She's not keen about the arrogance of Americans.

---
Geez, _all_ of us? Sounds to me like she's fallen for your line.

She's perfectly well aware of the issues.

And she dislikes the American warmongering stance too.

---
Goddam, but you're an obnoxious son of a bitch, Graham.

No you are.

---
"No you are"???

Is that the best you can do? Parrot, you lame ass mother****er?

I read all this crap, from you, about how great you are and how
proud you are that you went up against the "meow" and somehow
managed to live through it all and blah, and blah, and blah, but all
I see is a narcissistic self-centered asshole who's always picking
fights trying to win a war of attrition. You sure as hell ran
screaming from auk, though, didn't you, you ****ing coward?
---

People the world round are sick of seeing Americans raining down their bombs on poor
people in poor countries.

---
We don't generally "rain down" our bombs any more, since it's much
more cost-effective to use intelligent munitions with which we can
take out selected assets with little collateral damage.

However, as Michael pointed out, out thunderstorms of bombs into
Germany (and Japan) is exactly what's allowed nancing little
ingrates like you to become such vocal ****heels.

But why would that matter to you since, of course, you perpetually
propagate the myth that we're somehow less than human? Kinda like
the same thing the Jews were up against with their Nazi overlords.

Nein, Herr Stephenson?
---

Don't you call it 'bringing them democracy' too ? Bwahahahahahaha !

---
Gotta get rid of the bad guys in order to give the good guys a
chance, otherwise the bad guys will be at it forever. Even your
Royals had to step down, no?
---

You know what the classic retort is to the bully ? " Take on someone your own size ".

---
Hmm... I thought it was Satyagraha.

--
JF