Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default 8-layer board, about 1050 parts - V470.jpg - V470snap.jpg

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 22:27:59 -0400, tempus fugit wrote:

I know this is probably a stupid question, but does 8 layers mean the parts
are on 8 different horizontal planes, all stacked on top of one another?

Yes, this is a stupid question, considering it's a contextless response
to the thread where John just showed me the 8 layers.

In answer to your question, it's layers of copper within the board.

Sheesh!
Rich