Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default English - english.jpeg

On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 11:56:18 GMT, Eeyore
wrote:

John Fields wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
John Fields wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

She said the nicest thing possible I can think of about being here. To quote
her verbatim "I love this country".

---
Well, I guess -9.9 _is_ better than Zambia's -10 but, if she loves
the UK so much, how come she hasn't applied for citizenship yet?

She'd have to be living here long term to apply.

Maybe she's hedging her bets and is willing to queue up at Ellis
Island and take her place in America, where she'll be free to tell
us how wrong we were in letting her in?

She's not keen about the arrogance of Americans.

---
Geez, _all_ of us? Sounds to me like she's fallen for your line.

She's perfectly well aware of the issues.

And she dislikes the American warmongering stance too.

---
Goddam, but you're an obnoxious son of a bitch, Graham.

Talking about being a warmonger, take a look at yourself, you
hateful piece of ****. Always just waiting to start an argument
with your America hating bull**** leading you on.

--
JF