Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default English - english.jpeg

On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 21:40:56 GMT, Eeyore
wrote:

John Fields wrote:

[Image]

I was out with Peggy and Ethel tonight, two sisters from Zambia.

Peggy's now actually British as a result of her application to become a British
national.

Ethel, her older sister spends a lot of time both here and in the USA as well as
in Zambia.

She said the nicest thing possible I can think of about being here. To quote her
verbatim "I love this country".

---
Well, I guess -9.9 _is_ better than Zambia's -10 but, if she loves
the UK so much, how come she hasn't applied for citizenship yet?

Maybe she's hedging her bets and is willing to queue up at Ellis
Island and take her place in America, where she'll be free to tell
us how wrong we were in letting her in?

--
JF