jim rozen

Default Thanks for the tip on the HP32 calculator!

In article , Robert Swinney says...

Reverse Polish Notation: Method of entering math phrases into a calculating
device. The method is somewhat arcane and difficult to follow for those
with ordinary mathematical proclivities. It is, however, "very efficient"
for those with pre-existing mathematical training.

Although oddly, I used the 'other' kind of calculators
for years before trying the RPN ones. Even after all
the indoctrination beforehand, I still am an RPN convert.

Bob (I'll stick to AE, thank you very much) Swinney

(translation, 'I can't figure those darn things out?')

grin

Sorry Bob, could not resist!!

Jim

please reply to: