Spehro Pefhany

Default Thanks for the tip on the HP32 calculator!

On 18 Apr 2004 07:45:12 -0700, the renowned jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Spehro Pefhany says...

... It cost about $4000.00 in '68 according to an
old (hardcover) HP catalog I had. Back when HP was a real instrument
company.

Agilent still makes some pretty nice stuff. They're the
spin-off of HP's instrument division. I suspect that
babe fiorina is going to run that business straight into
the ground, and then eject at the last minute with her
parachute.
Jim

In that case, it's better that their destinies have bifurcated.

Neither HP^H^HAgilent or Tek makes stuff the way they did a generation
ago, though.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany