Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Only in America - Memorial Day photos! 766 KB

JackShephard wrote:

On Thu, 31 May 2007 04:22:51 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

You are the dumbest of ****.

That finger points at you, boy.

It doesn't matter because its your finger, and you have three
pointing back at you, missy.

You can't read, comprehend, or remember
anything, "Flat *******".

I read, comprehend, and remember a lot.

Another lie.

Do you even know what the DAV is,

Yeah. Were you in a war, or did you fall down a set of steps after a
drunken binge?

You are the one who drinks, not me. I have never been drunk in my
life. I've never had a desire for any alcohol. My military history is
archived on usenet somewhere, if you're smart enough to find it.

miss I got
my DD214 too?

No, and I didn't miss the reason you added it to your sig when you did
either. Are you so senile that you forgot that? That was back when the
AUKTards were accusing me of not being in the service, and you and your
little immature, retarded ways decided to add that to your pathetic way
of life.

Wrong again, dip****. It was added when a cyber stalker made threats
in telephone calls. It replaced a link to my volunteer work with other
Disabled Veterans. It is still there to remind him that he doesn't
scare me. BTW, WTF have YOU ever done to help Disabled Veterans?

It further proves that you are far less than you tout yourself
to be for believing them, and for even sticking up for the stupid
*******s.

In your case it would be a set of DD bimbo boobs.

Still the perpetual retard, you are. OK, you wanted the H cups, but couldn't afford them, "Sooperboob".

Once more every statement you've made is wrong, yet you continue to
try to bore us to death with your juvenile ignorance.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida