Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
JackShephard JackShephard is offline

Default Only in America - Memorial Day photos! 766 KB

On Thu, 31 May 2007 04:22:51 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

You are the dumbest of ****.

That finger points at you, boy.

You can't read, comprehend, or remember
anything, "Flat *******".

I read, comprehend, and remember a lot.

Do you even know what the DAV is,

Yeah. Were you in a war, or did you fall down a set of steps after a
drunken binge?

miss I got
my DD214 too?

No, and I didn't miss the reason you added it to your sig when you did
either. Are you so senile that you forgot that? That was back when the
AUKTards were accusing me of not being in the service, and you and your
little immature, retarded ways decided to add that to your pathetic way
of life. It further proves that you are far less than you tout yourself
to be for believing them, and for even sticking up for the stupid
*******s.

In your case it would be a set of DD bimbo boobs.

Still the perpetual retard, you are.