Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Double cassette deck problem

Zebra wrote:

Dear All,

I have a malfunction Technics RS-TR555 Double Cassette Deck. It has soft
touch control buttons for controlling, auto reverse and independent motors.
Recently when I tried to check out my tapes before disposing them. It seems
that the logic goes wrong. For example, press "play" will forward your tape.
And after repeatedly pressing the buttons and you finally got it in the play
mode, the wrong wheel spin and the tape kept squeezing out.

Anyone got a hint on what to look for or where to find a schematic diagram?
Thanks.

Try news:sci.electronics.repair or
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...s.repair?hl=en for google
group users. Give them the Brand and Model numbers, as well as the
symptoms and they may be able to help you.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida