Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
JackShepherd JackShepherd is offline

Default Tesla coil construction - WinderSecSpark.jpg (0/1)

On Sat, 26 May 2007 15:58:40 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

On Sat, 26 May 2007 13:36:07 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

On Sat, 26 May 2007 22:27:04 +0200, Fred Bartoli
fred._canxxxel_this_bartoli@RemoveThatAlso_free .fr_AndThisToo wrote:

Hi John,
I tried to make sense of all the info present of the pictures to guess
what this could be but...
not much success.

What's that?

It's a sampling head from an Iwatsu 12 GHz sampling oscilloscope,
basically a 30 ps sample-and-hold. The little pill package all glopped
with solder is the SRD that generates the sampling impulse. The
sampler itself is most likely a dual schottky diode half-bridge.

I collect old sampling heads, among other weird things. I'd post more
pics, of other heads, but Mr Shepherd might get upset.

---
Please post away!

Mr. Shepherd seems to think that he's the new sheepdog of abse and
can force whom he considers to be errant members of the flock into
conforming to his view of how things should be.

Oh well, another one bites the dust.

Not at all, John.

When was the last time the you read the group charter?

Question: Is this the only binary group you have subscribed to in your
news client?

There are plenty of places where it would be better located, especially
in light of some of the complaints some have registered about large image
sizes.

It would help the group, not hinder it. You'd have to be pretty bull
headed to ignore that fact.