Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default Proximity fuse.

On Wed, 23 May 2007 18:01:17 -0400, Chuck Harris wrote:
Tom Del Rosso wrote:
"ian field" wrote in message

The Bletchley Park Trust has reconstructed the Colossus
semi-programmable computer as used to crack Enigma codes.

Yeah, but it's always their codes and our code-breaking. I'm sure we didn't
transmit in the clear.

Well, we sure did with airplanes. Perhaps it wasn't an automated
process during WWII? Single use pads were and are still popular.

NSA has a code museum out at Ft Meade in Maryland. I haven't made
it out there, but I am sure it would contain the answer.

Don't you people know how to operate Wiki?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enigma_machine

Cheers!
Rich